Robotics tutor is responsible the preparation and execution of robotics and coding program for pre-school, primary school and secondary school level.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources.
- Complete periodic students’ progress reports.
- Give feedback to core team about the continual improvement of the lesson materials and class management.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task in a dynamic working environment.
- A team player, with a positive work attitude and the ability to excel under minimum supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Experience in soft skills training for classroom sessions will be an advantage (No experience is welcome to apply).
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- SPM/STPM students, diploma student, undergraduate student are welcomed to apply.
Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
IT/Computer - Software
Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Other